LevelUp Consulting is a student run consulting firm that services small to mid-sized businesses and entrepreneurs within the Edmonton community. We primarily provide assistance with business planning, implementation, and operations strategy. Our clientele is comprised of social enterprises, with an aim to help the business sector further expand their social, environmental, and economic impact in our communities.
We are currently partnered with Autism Nova Scotia, and Ready, Willing & Able for our current service line: Autism Works Entrepreneurship. LevelUp also offers management consulting services to firms looking to expand their sustainability practices, as well as other diverse industries.
Our project goals for the upcoming year:
- Develop a consulting program/model to further structure service offerings, and assess business needs for incoming clients.
- Research consulting structures, and establish best practices.
- Engage in active recruitment and networking with current and prospective clientele.
- Develop relationships with partners, mentors, and sponsors for funding, coaching, and support.
- Expansion of client base within and between different industry groups.
- Engage target audiences through effective digital marketing and social media channels.
PROJECT LEADER (MANAGING PARTNER)
What you’ll need:
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have experience with project management and/or student leadership.
It’d be great if you have:
- Completed courses in Strategic Management of Organizations, Leadership, or Entrepreneurship.
- Experience in consulting, small business management, and/or entrepreneurship.
What you’ll be doing:
- Report to President.
- Manage the strategy and growth of LevelUp Consulting.
- Provide direction and set strategic support to each of LevelUp’s portfolios (business development, consulting, marketing, client relations, and finance).
- Display effective team management, and mentorship.
- Assume responsibility for the firm's overall practice, management, day-to-day operations, and performance.