LevelUp Consulting is a student run consulting firm that services small to mid-sized businesses and entrepreneurs within the Edmonton community. We primarily provide assistance with business planning, implementation, and operations strategy. Our clientele is comprised of social enterprises, with an aim to help the business sector further expand their social, environmental, and economic impact in our communities.
We are currently partnered with Autism Nova Scotia, and Ready, Willing & Able for our current service line: Autism Works Entrepreneurship. LevelUp also offers management consulting services to firms looking to expand their sustainability practices, as well as other diverse industries.
Our project goals for the upcoming year:
- Develop a consulting program/model to further structure service offerings, and assess business needs for incoming clients.
- Research consulting structures, and establish best practices.
- Engage in active recruitment and networking with current and prospective clientele.
- Develop relationships with partners, mentors, and sponsors for funding, coaching, and support.
- Expansion of client base within and between different industry groups.
- Engage target audiences through effective digital marketing and social media channels.
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
What you’ll need:
- Have a major in SMO, Entrepreneurship, or a related field.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent time-management skills, and attention to detail.
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have a professional attitude and demeanor.
What you’ll be doing:
- Report to LevelUp Consulting’s Managing Partner.
- Work with the Managing Partner to develop a consulting program and concrete service offering for LevelUp, including evaluation tools and metrics.
- Provide internal recommendations and feedback to consulting team.