Community Outreach Coordinator
Noticing a lack of biodegradable sanitary products in the market place, Hempad has launched as an environmentally friendly solution. Repurposing hemp waste supplied from our agricultural partners, we create sanitary pads that are comfy & chemical-free. Currently, in the design and development stage, we are looking for a team that can bring this product to retail.
Our project goals for this year are:
- Finalize the design of our product.
- Create a marketing plan based on market research and feedback.
- Establish supply chain and distribution channels.
- Contact potential sponsors and strengthen relations with current donors.
- Establish our triple bottom line and social impact (how we help our surrounding communities).
What you’ll need:
Outgoing personality and professional demeanor
Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills and time management abilities
- Have excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
It’d be great if you have:
- Not afraid of failure or rejection
- Experience working with multiple moving deadlines
- Experience working in fast paced environments
What you’ll be doing:
- Report to Project Leader and Director of Corporate Relations
- Develop international partnerships and establish contacts locally and internationally
- Prepare sponsorship proposals and external communication plans
- Assume responsibility for communication to key stakeholders