Head of Research & Development
Noticing a lack of biodegradable sanitary products in the marketplace, Hempad has launched as an environmentally friendly solution. Repurposing hemp waste supplied from our agricultural partners, we create sanitary pads that are comfy & chemical-free. Currently, in the design and development stage, we are looking for a team that can bring this product to retail.
Our project goals for this year are:
- Finalize the design of our product.
- Create a marketing plan based on market research and feedback.
- Establish supply chain and distribution channels.
- Contact potential sponsors and strengthen relations with current donors.
- Establish our triple bottom line and social impact (how we help our surrounding communities).
What you’ll need:
Outgoing personality and professional demeanor
Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills and time management abilities
- Have excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience developing new marketing strategies for emerging products
- Experience working on social media campaigns
- Experience dealing with public relations work
- Experience working with multiple moving deadlines
- Experience working in fast paced environments
What you’ll be doing:
- Report to Project Leader
- Develop new marketing strategies that will generate interest and buzz about our project
- Work with business development team to create costing model
- Run social media campaigns
- Developing branding and advertising
- Working with project partners and sponsors on social media